Art Studio – Progess
We are converting a unused workshop in the Cotswolds to create a contemporary Art Studio for one of our clients.
Some of our Team have been on site this morning to see how our Contractors are coming on.
They are currently focusing on the demolition & alteration works from our Tender Pack;
- Remove external doors and windows
- Removal of Terrazzo Skirting
- Form new window and door openings. Alter door opening to form window opening
- Infill window opening in gable wall
- Forming new roof light and flue opening through the roof
Following on from the demolition works, our contractors will insulate the building with Dritherm Insulation, Internally line with 72 thick insulated plasterboard and line the sloping ceiling with 37 thick insulated plasterboard. Between the rafters they will fix 100 insulation between each rafter and lay 75 insulation below a floating floor.
Scroll through to see some photos from before.
We will keep you posted with our progress – we’ve got some really coo, practical joinery designed for this space…Watch this space!